Goal: 20.0 miles
17.4 miles completed
October is here and we are ready to HikeOctober! It’s such a beautiful time of year in New England and we are thankful to have some motivation to get out each weekend and spend some quality time in nature. We’ve been fundraising for HIKE for Mental Health since 2019 and are happy to participate once again in 2023. This year we have decided to seek out new places we haven’t hiked before. Like many other areas in life, we find ourselves doing the same hikes over and over again. While we do love routine, we want to push ourselves our of our comfort zone and find new places, create new memories and maybe even find a new favorite trail.
Please consider supporting our efforts by hitting that donate button. Every dollar counts! HIKE for Mental Health is an incredible foundation where 80% of every single penny you donate goes toward mental health research and the other 20% goes toward trail conservation. 100% goes to a worthy cause, no admin fees, no processing fees. And 100% is tax deductible.
We chose to hike with HIKE for Mental Health to help stamp out the stigma of mental illness and conserve wilderness trails.
Would you consider making a donation, leaving a message, or sharing this page?
Krista and Tim
1 in 4 families is affected by mental illness.
HIKE for Mental Health is a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded on the vision of a world in which everyone, including those who suffer mental illness, can find the simple joy of living.
Our mission is to alleviate the suffering of those afflicted by mental illness, eliminate the associated stigma, and foster responsible use of wilderness trails.
As an all-volunteer organization, we distribute 100% of contributions raised by our hikes.
- 80% funds scientific research to understand and treat mental illness
- 20% conserves national wilderness trails
Your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the IRS. Thank you for your support.
To learn more, visit hikeformentalhealth.org.
To join a hike click here.