Let’s talk about mental health! While discussing mental health is slowly becoming less taboo, we still have a lot of work to do.
How is my donation being used?
- HIKE for Mental Health is an all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All contributions are tax deductible and 100% of the hike donations support our mission.
- 80% of the amount raised is used to fund mental health programs and break-through scientific research regarding mental illnesses.
- The remaining 20% is used to maintain wilderness trails across the U.S.
- For more information visit the “Where the money goes” section of the website.
1 in 4 families is affected by mental illness.
HIKE for Mental Health is a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded on the vision of a world in which everyone, including those who suffer mental illness, can find the simple joy of living.
Our mission is to alleviate the suffering of those afflicted by mental illness, eliminate the associated stigma, and foster responsible use of wilderness trails.
As an all-volunteer organization, we distribute 100% of contributions raised by our hikes.
- 80% funds scientific research to understand and treat mental illness
- 20% conserves national wilderness trails
Your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the IRS. Thank you for your support.
To learn more, visit hikeformentalhealth.org.
To join a hike click here.