I chose to join a hike with HIKE for Mental Health for many reasons:
- to help stamp out the stigma of mental illness and conserve wilderness trails
- 1 in 4 individuals have a diagnosable mental disorder
- to support my students, clients, community, and loved ones
- to empower others and spread an important message
Would you consider making a donation, leaving a message, or sharing this page?
1 in 4 families is affected by mental illness.
HIKE for Mental Health is a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded on the vision of a world in which everyone, including those who suffer mental illness, can find the simple joy of living.
Our mission is to alleviate the suffering of those afflicted by mental illness, eliminate the associated stigma, and foster responsible use of wilderness trails.
As an all-volunteer organization, we distribute 100% of contributions raised by our hikes.
- 80% funds scientific research to understand and treat mental illness
- 20% conserves national wilderness trails
Your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the IRS. Thank you for your support.
To learn more, visit hikeformentalhealth.org.
To join a hike click here.