Jen & Andrea’s great adventure…20 years later
If you are Jenny Supple, log in to update your page.
We chose to HIKE for Mental Health to
- support research and advances that will help all who suffer with mental illness
- savor nature’s grandeur & support conservation for future generations
- enjoy fellowship with dear friends and connect with like-minded friends to be
Jen & sister Connie reached the summit last year on a wing and a prayer… actually many many prayers…and we swore off it. But not 1 year later, my nomad travel buddy Andrea who just returned from hiking the mountains in Peru, sparked the idea to ascend again. The stars aligned so we’re excited to follow them!!
Would you consider making a donation, leaving a message, or sharing this page? Thanks to all!
1 in 4 families is affected by mental illness.
HIKE for Mental Health is a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded on the vision of a world in which everyone, including those who suffer mental illness, can find the simple joy of living.
Our mission is to alleviate the suffering of those afflicted by mental illness, eliminate the associated stigma, and foster responsible use of wilderness trails.
As an all-volunteer organization, we distribute 100% of contributions raised by our hikes.
- 80% funds scientific research to understand and treat mental illness
- 20% conserves national wilderness trails
Your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the IRS. Thank you for your support.
To learn more, visit hikeformentalhealth.org.
To join a hike click here.
Even w/o hiking, it’s still a glorious cause