HIKE for Mental Health is a charitable organization made up of outstanding individuals making a difference in people’s lives.
It’s a distinct honor for me to join them in their mission this summer through a 620 mile hike along the Ireland Way.
Here are 3 ways you can help:
1) Make a donation of any amount. All money donated will go toward research and wilderness trail conservation.
2) Read the testimonials of the many determined hikers on the HFMH site, and leave words of encouragement.
3) Share this link and spread the word about the good work done through HFMH.
Thank you kindly,
Allie, a.k.a. Warm & Toasty
1 in 4 families is affected by mental illness.
HIKE for Mental Health is a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded on the vision of a world in which everyone, including those who suffer mental illness, can find the simple joy of living.
Our mission is to alleviate the suffering of those afflicted by mental illness, eliminate the associated stigma, and foster responsible use of wilderness trails.
As an all-volunteer organization, we distribute 100% of contributions raised by our hikes.
- 80% funds scientific research to understand and treat mental illness
- 20% conserves national wilderness trails
Your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the IRS. Thank you for your support.
To learn more, visit hikeformentalhealth.org.
To join a hike click here.